I’ve swiped, tested, and obsessed over these products. Listed below are items you NEED in your collection:
- Juvia’s Place Warrior Palette: I AM LIVING FOR THIS PALETTE. The pigment payoff is just as nice as high end brands. If you are looking for bright colors this palette won’t be one I recommend you picking up. Warm palettes are typically what I gravitate towards. With my skin tone cool tones just don’t get the job done. The warrior palette is great for all skin tones! With only having the nine colors you aren’t overwhelmed with pulling a look together, which is great for beginners. The shimmers in the palette are stunning without needing glitter glue or eye shadow primer. Furthermore, Juvia’s Place is a black owned business that recently made it’s way to the shelves of Ulta, YAAASSSS HONEEYYY. This palette retails for $20.00.
- Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment: This stuff is amazing. I recently changed my hair color from blonde to black looking to save whatever health was left of it. So far I have loved the results. My hair is much softer and the shedding is minimal. I researched products that were best for damaged hair, and this was first on many lists. I’ve been using it a little over six weeks, and my hair now is shiny, healthy, and much more manageable. Moroccan Oil products can be found online as well as in Sephora. If you are skeptical and would like to give it a test run before making a splurge you can pick up the small bottle for only $15.00.
- Tarte creaseless concealer: As far as crease less is concerned the verdict is still out. Regardless I gravitate daily to this concealer although not living up to its claims. After searching high and low for a concealer that doesn’t dry my under eye area all of my prayers were answered in one bottle. It will need to be set with a powder to avoid any movement or mascara stains. For anyone who struggles with dark circles or fine lines under the eye consider them gone, for a few hours and a few selfies anyway. Tarte creaseless concealer retails for $26.00.
- NYX Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Foundation: First of all, can we please take a moment to touch on how far drugstore make up has come! It’s honestly hard for me justifying going to Sephora spending $50 on foundation when Wet n’ Wild $5 dollar foundation works just the same. If you don’t love a full coverage hide all your freckles and your sins sort of foundation this for sure isn’t the one. For the rest of us who plan on doing the absolute most and beating our face to the heavens you stumbled upon the perfect product. Please note if you have dry skin you may have to double up on moisturizer this product is extremely matte. This foundation retails for $14.99.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask: I bought this product without research or any former knowledge about the brand, and I am so happy I did. I’m not sure if it’s me getting older but my lips can’t ever seem to get enough chap stick. I was beginning to notice some fine lines throughout my lips that I felt were contributing to the continual dryness. All laneige products are water based which is great for the face and lips. The product will need to be applied directly before going to bed to avoid any rubbing off. After waking up your lips will feel refreshed,soft, and plump who doesn’t want that. Laneige sleeping mask retails for $20.00.
I have several other products coming your way very soon. Categories will vary from clothing, household, holiday, and beauty. If you have products you would like my thoughts on leave a comment down below! Who else is jumping to the roof for holiday season? I am beyond ready! What are the hottest items for Christmas? I will have a you tube video out very soon where all these products will be featured again. Be sure to check that out!
Until next time, happy reading!